CARPET INSTALLATION SERVICE IN PORTLAND, OR
Portland Floor carries a large selection of carpets for every room, home, or office. We have a large showroom that has carpet samples that you can take home to conceptualize the colors and materials for any project you're working on. Remember, we provide carpet installation service in Portland, OR, and the surrounding areas, so as you ponder colors, patterns, and materials, also consider using Portland Floor as your carpet installation contractors.
Best Discount Carpets in Portland Area!
Some carpet materials and types we carry in our Portland location include:
- And many more!
Portland Floor gives you nothing but the best carpet installation services options on the market. We are regarded as the leading carpeting contractors offering carpet installation in the Portland/Metro area. Our team of experts will help you choose only the best quality carpets. We have a huge selection of popular colors and textures to consider. When you are looking for new carpeting in your home, condo, loft, townhome, or office, we will be able to assist you no matter how big or small the space.
When you select Portland Floor as your carpet installation contractors, you can be confident that our team of professional designers and installers will complete your project from A-Z with the highest quality of work. We value our reputation as the best carpet installation service in the Portland, Beaverton, and Vancouver areas, and we’re ready to show you how we’ve earned that reputation. You’ll be more than pleased—you’ll be eager to show off your new carpet to family and friends.
Be sure to ask us about the best ways to protect and maintain your new carpet. We can help you understand how to clean and vacuum your carpet to ensure the longest life and what to do in case of spills or accidents.
Preparing for your new carpet Installation:
- Make sure all furniture and other items are removed from the installation area(s).
- Unplug, remove or cover any electronic or nearby furniture to protect from dust.
- Be present on installation day to answer any questions the installers may have.
- Our installers will remove any trim or molding and prepare the subfloor for the installations.
- Good ventilation for 24-48 hours after installation is recommended.
- Please talk to your sales agent about having your old carpet removed at time of contract signing.
- It is common to see loose fibers after installation. Vacuum frequently to remove loose fibers and trim loose fibers with scissors as needed. If you notice any bumps or ripples, please contact your sales agent right away.
Call us or stop by our showroom today to speak to a sales agent and learn more about our easy carpet installation in Portland, OR, and to look at our large selection of quality carpet options!