Hardwood Installation Contractor Services
Portland Flooring has the largest selection of hardwood floors in the Portland/Metro area.
Our professional installers can take on any job, both large or small. You can be confident that our team of professional designers and installers will complete your project from A-Z with the highest quality of work and materials.
Call to Find Out More and get Your Installation Booked Today!
Stop By Our Showroom Monday – Saturday To Browse Our Full Selection of Hardwood Flooring Serving all our Portland, Beaverton, Vancouver WA, Hillsboro, Wilsonville Area Clients!
Preparing for your new Hardwood Floor Installation:
- Make sure all furniture and other items are removed from the installation area(s).
- Unplug, remove or cover any electronic or nearby furniture to protect from dust.
- Be present on installation day to answer any questions the installers may have.
- Our installers will remove any trim or molding and prepare the subfloor for the installations.
- Good ventilation for 24-48 hours after installation is recommended.
- Please talk to your sales agent about having your old carpet or flooring removed at time of contract signing.
- It is common to see loose fibers after installation. Vacuum frequently to remove loose fibers and trim loose fivers with scissors as needed. If you notice any bumps or ripples, please contact your sales agent right away.
Call us or stop by our showroom today to speak to a sales agent and learn more about our hardwood floor installation and to look at our large selection of quality flooring options!